Admiral x 6876 Fairham Jacket - Hawk Navy
This season we've teamed up with 6876 to release our first ever outwear piece. The Fairham Jacket is a modernist "Carcoat" style short Raincoat with zip-off hood. Combining two iconic sporting pieces of outwear too create an all weather everyday jacket. The Fairham Jacket is made from classic gaberdine Raincoat cloth produced by Olmetex Italy. The garment is lined with fully breathable microfibre material and finished with storm cuffs. This non seasonal garment is water repellent and PFC Free. The removable zip off hood allows it to be worn all year round. Designed using a fully collaborative process between the two brands, Kenneth Mackenzies expertise shines through in every detail of this garment. This includes a raglan sleeve on reverse and set in sleeve on front.
- 65% Polyamide & 35% Cotton Gaberdine cloth from Olmetex Italy
- Fabric is Piece dyed 387gsm
- Water repellant and PFC Free
- Raglan and Set-in sleeve
- Two Storm entry pockets
- Zip chest pocket
- Storm cuffs and fully lined in breathable Microfibre
- Removable zip off hood
- Adjustable stuck neck tab
- Unique internal Admiral x 6876 Fairham Jacket collaboration label
Limited quantity available - this is a first come first serve purchase.